Cashless Catering & School Gateway
School Gateway by School Comms
As part of our continued drive to make communication between school and parents better, easier and more accessible for all, we hope you can sign up to the School Gateway App:
You can now access:
- Achievement points
- Payments inc cashless catering
- Student Detail
- Pupil Premium survey
- Useful links like parent evening bookings, the school website and news
How to activate your account, if you haven’t already:
- Download the Android or iPhone app
- Press ‘Sign Up’ then enter the email and mobile number your school has on record. If you’re not sure if that we have the right details and it doesn't work give us a call on 01409 253430
- Press ‘Send PIN’. You will receive a text message with your unique PIN.
- You’re now ready to log in and start using School Gateway.
- If you don’t have a smartphone or prefer to use a computer, you can set up your account using the web version of School Gateway. BUT… the App is much easier to use!
- See a video guide here if you need more information
If you are reading this on a laptop and have a smartphone to hand you can use the camera to activate the link for the app
Any problems please feel free to call the school.
Cashless Catering Payment Methods
Electronic payments can be made via School Gateway website or the App https://login.schoolgateway.com and selecting the lunch money option. A minimum top up of £5 applies. If you need help with your account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would prefer or are unable to pay online, a PayPoint voucher can be requested from the school reception. A voucher will be printed off for you which can then be paid for at any PayPoint location. Funds will be added to the account by 11AM the following day. Please find a list of local PayPoint locations below:
Milton Dameral Garage
Please make sure that students use any outstanding balance up before they leave the college, as NO REFUNDS can be given.